Friday, October 31, 2008

My new promotion!!!

You all know my love for Scentsy... and now I love the company even more, I just got promoted to a STAR DIRECTOR! YAHOO! That means, I just have one more level to go, and I'll be sitting at the top level. I'm SO EXCITED. In order to achieve this, I had to have 2 directors promote from my team to director (so excited for them - Angie and Liz K. -and hoping Liz H. promotes as well)!!!

Truthfully, I never in a million years expected to do anything like this. When I decided to sign up to sell Scentsy with my sister in law, Liz, she was telling me about the various things when you start promoting and I told her, "that is so far off from what I'll ever do, I don't even care about those things." I just wanted to sell it and get the discount. Well, 7 levels later, I'm 2nd from the top level now. I'm super excited and soooooo proud and thankful for my team of 171 people that put me there. And also thank you to all my loyal customers. You guys rock! (I feel like I am giving an Academy Award speech! haha... but I am just very excited!)

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

7 comments:

Amy Brinton said...

Congrats, Jen!

Randi said...

Quite the career woman. Congrats!

Alicia said...

Wow, 171 people under you. That is amazing.

Kim said...

Yay Jen! 171 people? Thats crazy! Can't wait for you to make your millions! :)

Anonymous said...

Stuff like this can really happen? That's amazing! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I am thrilled for you Jen, you deserve it!!!!
Hugs!
Liz K

Unknown said...

You totally deserve it. And you know I couldn't have been promoted without you so I'm glad I could return the favor!