Saturday, October 4, 2008

A week in review....

The boys had "Western Days" at preschool so thanks to Amy (my neighbor and friend), she helped us with costumes and the boys look GREAT! I had the vest Logan is wearing (my mom made it) but that was all. Thanks Amy!
Kaitlin and her twin sisters, Dora. Isn't she lucky to have such cute sisters?
Trying on the Halloween costumes.. We're uncertain about Kaitlin, she just wanted to be in the picture (I think she is going to be Snow White), but the boys are THRILLED with their costumes!
Daddy bought all of the kids new jammies!
Kaitlin and her friends from preschool!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them Cowboys! The boys look so happy full of smiles! Logan sure is getting tall. Has Kaitlin ever been Dora? She could join her sisters entirely.

Amy Brinton said...

The boys looked great in the western get-up! It's fun to see the pic of preschool, too. Cute, cute kids.