Saturday, October 18, 2008

ZOO


We had another fun excursion to the zoo the other day with Erin and her kids - see this post on her blog. I couldn't have written it better myself (except that I would change what she said about me, to what I have to say about her!) Anyway, cute pic of all of the kids and they all actually managed to look at the camera! YEA! From left to right: Wyatt, Maddi, Jackson, Logan, and Kaitlin.
It was nice because it was cooler and empty. I think we saw maybe 25 people the whole time we were there? Jackson was completely enamored by Wyatt... he kept talking about him the whole way over to the zoo. It was fun, for sure.
If anyone wants to hear stories about Erin from "the good ol' days" let me know. I've got some doozies! haha... j/k - well, not j/k about the stories because they are GOOD but j/k about sharing them. I'll keep those secrets safe, Erin, I promise. Cuz you've got enough dirt on me too! ;) We basically can blackmail each other with the info we have on each other. Haha!


No comments: