I have collected a few used warmers that I would like to sell. Actually, this first Santa one is brand new, never been used. It's $20.
This one is $15
This one is also $15.
The black one is in very good condition, the green one is in excellent condition. I'll put new lightbulbs in them. I don't have the boxes for any of them, and if you live elsewhere and want me to ship them to you, I'll have to tack on another $5 for shipping. But these are great for those who have been wanting to try Scentsy but never have, or if you have a warmer but want another one or whatever... I'll include a free sample too. Sorry to use my blog, but if anyone is interested, or if you know someone that is, either leave me a comment or send me an email!


3 comments:
I call the black one!
okay, Sue wants the green one... I'll email you.
Post a Comment