We went to the Scarecrow Festival today with my mom. I stopped at the store and grabbed some batteries for my camera since it was dead. We got there, and while the kids were playing on the endless bounce houses, I put the new batteries in my camera, turned it on, went to take a picture, and it said, "no memory card." WHAT? Apparently, the last time I downloaded pics to the computer, Oh wait, Brian actually did that, he put the memory card up on a shelf instead of in the camera. Nice. So, no pics of our super fun and exhausting day.
It was fun anyway. The kids got their faces painted - Jackson as Spiderman, Logan with a dinosaur, and Kaitlin with a rainbow. They played on all the bouncehouses, we went on a train ride, Jackson and my mom sat in line for over an hour for a ride they never went on because they were sick of waiting and it would have been at least another hour... etc... We had fun, too bad no camera. So sad.
Back Home to Utah
22 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment