I haven't done a giveaway in a long time! A free Scentsy bar, Scent of The Month to whoever the random generator chooses... just leave a comment, anything you want.
This scent of the month is DIVINE - Cinnamon Cider. Yum yum yum! I'll still send samples out too but maybe you will be lucky enough to get a free bar while you're at it! ;) I'll choose the winner next week sometime. I won't commit to a time - and I especially won't commit to when I will send it out, but I promise it will be sometime in the near future.. on both accounts!
(just be a Scentsy user - I hate sending out full bars to people who don't even have a warmer, and don't plan on getting one!)
Labor Day Weekend Stuff
5 days ago


10 comments:
I think I'm really going to like this one.... so count me in!!
** I am definitely a scentsy user!
Don't use me for your drawing, but I'm excited to know that it's a yummy smell. I haven't LOVED the last two.
I haven't loved the last 2 either. In fact, they've made me a little sick... but I'm a big cinnamon fan. It smells like apple cinnamon to me. Mellow but lovely! ;)
Love scentsy! Still waiting for my samples. ;)
i still need to cut the big bar up and make the samples! ;) i'll get there.. if you only knew how far behind i am on sending out stuff to the girls on my scentsy team... haha... this pregnancy is kicking my butt! maybe i'll go make those samples right now! haha.
ok, samples are cut up and bagged and ready to be passed out. I'm so on the ball, huh? j/k I'll get them out this week, I promise!
No worries Jen, just giving you a hard time. I know you don't have a lot on your plate right now, c'mon girl! (Totally kidding!) Btw, when are we ever going to get together????
pick me pick me!
Only if you have the energy, I'll take a sample. I still owe you your package. I'm way behind too these days!
wow a free bar would be cool
Post a Comment