Wednesday, October 22, 2008

TOYS!!

You know that saying - one man's junk is another man's treasure? Well, we are the recepient of tons of hand-me-downs (which I love!) and we have more freaking toys than you can imagine!!! So today, I spent all afternoon organizing our toy room and deciding what we are no longer keeping! Here is my list of things that we are done with, so if anyone wants more toys for their kids, PLEASE come get them (or if you know of someone that wants some toys)! They are in great condition, my kids have just moved on to other things!!!

A big black garbage bag of foam letters, similar to this: http://www.sensoryedge.com/elswma.html

Alphabet and shapes magnets (like the kind that goes on your fridge). There are 3 different sizes of letters. And there are some shapes as well.

Childrens books, books, and more books!

Puzzle - a large puzzle for the floor of tractors and bulldozers. My kids love puzzles and this one is cute but I am just done with it. (you know how that goes!)

I have a HUGE black garbage bag filled with stuff that I am going to go through still, and so I will post again when I've gone through that too. I know there are some super cute bath toys in there, but that has to be my project when the kids are in bed otherwise they are going to say, "oh, I want that! And I want that!" etc... you know how that goes. They don't want it until they think I'm going to throw it away! ;)

For some reason, nobody can leave comments on this message, I don't know why. I received 3 emails this morning with that same problem. Weird! So, just send me an email if you want something... so far, the foam letters, puzzle, bath toys, and books are gone. YEA - thanks guys! i'll get those together and delivered to you! ;)

No comments: