
We do a co-op preschool for Kaitlin with a bunch of neighbors... and it was Amy's turn last week - she had the kids make hats for the letter H. She is seriously SO clever! Kaitlin is still wearing this hat everyday. It's made out of a styrofoam bowl.

I am making Brian redo his Facebook profile picture. That one is a litle dorky. So this is the new one. I likey likey! I always like him in this shirt!

My new hairdo... bangs again. Hopefully I can style it as cute as the girl that cut it! I think I'm doing an ok job - some days are better than others!

the back
5 comments:
Wow! I LOVE that haircut! Super duper stylish! Hot stinkin' momma-sleek...bet Brian is lovin' it! Brian looks good too...did he lose a few, maybe?
And nice job on the pumpkins kids. I hope we get to carving ours soon. I have to work Thurs and Fri so I don't know when we will get to ours.
What are you talking about - your hair always looks so cute! I wish mine would work like that! LOVE Kaitlin's hat...
Jen, I have to have a girl one of these days. Kaitlin, Helen, and Mary were all so interested in putting "pretties" on their hats. So fun!
Your hair looks adorable. Love it! That story is awful and it's always even more awful when you know the person. So sad. Your pumpkins look awesome. We need to do that today before it's too late.
I absolutely love love love the hair! I can't wait to see it in person!
Post a Comment