Last night, I asked Logan if he wanted mac n' cheese for dinner.
Logan: is it orange?
me: yes
Logan: is it curly?
me: yes
Logan: Like Jacy's hair? (sidenote: Jacy is one of 2 of Logan's best friends at school and it's a little girl with super curly hair!)
What a pickup line when Logan's older, "Jacy, your hair is curly like macaroni and cheese!"
haha!
Today, Kaitlin and I were making flower clips from this new way that Erin taught me (the BEST way in my opinion, if anyone wants to know how!), and I had all my flowers and brads out and Kaitlin of course was making a mess. Here's out the conversation went:
Kait: these are all my pretties!
me: you're pretty!
Kait: no, I'm gorgeous!
haha... made me laugh.
Then I noticed she was tooting and burping gallore.
Kait: what's that?
me: Sounds to me like someone is having issues
Then when she tooted or burped or whatever it was, she said, "That was an issue!" And all day long if she would do one of those things, she would comment on her "issues." It was so cute. Maybe it's so cute because of her tiny littly voice!
Jackson's most favorite teacher from last year was substitute teaching Logan's class today and Jackson was all smiles when he saw her. She really stole his heart last year. He talks about her to this day, almost every single day.
Back Home to Utah
22 hours ago


3 comments:
That's so cute. I love the ideas kids come up with.
Holy cow that is freaking hilarious!! I love Kaitlin's "no i'm gorgeous" and "that was an issue"! I truly LOL'd :p What great things to remember!
Your kids are hilarious! So cute.
Post a Comment