Another Fun Tag
Thanks Randi for this fun tag!
3 Names I Answer To:
1. Mom (momma, mommy, etc)
2. Jen
3. Jenny
3 Restaurants I Like:
1. Cafe Rio
2. Rumbi's
3. Mayan (not because the food is good but the kids sure do love the shows so they actually sit still through dinner)
3 Trips I Have Planned For The Rest Of The Year:
1. maybe Seattle
2. maybe Park City with the girls
3. none
3 Things I Really Want:
1. To be the best mom I can be
2. For this 4th baby to arrive without any complications
3. for my Scentsy business to keep exploding
3 Pets I Have/Had:
1. cat Sugar that I had growing up (we nicknamed her Booger Snot - poor thing!)
2. a cat named Callie
3. Brian wants to get a cat or 2 for Christmas - yowsers!
3 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Went with Jody to the temple - her first time through - it was AWESOME!
2. Went to a late lunch with her family
3. Went to a family gathering at Brian's brother's house for dinner
3 Things I Ate Today:
1. cocoa puffs
2. Carrots and dip
3. bagle and creamcheese
3 Fears I Have:
1. My kids dying before they are grown (or even before me)
2. Failing at parenthood
3. Spiders!!!
3 Thing I Plan on Doing/Did Today:
1. Cleaning the house
2. Folding Laundry
3. Going to dinner tonight with Jody and both families
3 Things I Plan on Doing Tomorrow:
1. Church
2. Hanging out
3. Making dinner from a new recipe
3 Holidays I Love:
1. Christmas
2. My kids birthdays
3. My anniversary with Brian
3 Beverages I Like:
1. Dr Pepper (when I am not pregnant)
2. Water unfortunately (when I am pregnant)
3. Root Beer
3 People I Tag:
1. Steph
2. Michelle
3. Rachel P.
Back Home to Utah
23 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment