
The finished result! (Kaitlin and Logan are in their jammy's because they have colds today)... (Julie, see that dang black basketball shirt that Jackson has worn for FIVE DAYS STRAIT!)

Cleaning out the guts and putting the faces on...

I don't know if you guys have ever tried those safety knives for cutting pumpkins but Brian says, "they are better than the cat's meow!" He said he's never carved pumpkins so fast. They are the BEST!
5 comments:
I agree with Brian - those knives are the bomb! Cute pumpkins!
That comment was from me.... apparently I was logged in as my grandparents (which makes sense since I'm using their computer).
oh, I was like "who is donald and dorothy?" haha..
Hi! I've never done this before, but I just tagged you! Hope you don't mind. Have fun!
Love the pumpkins. We had the hardest time finding nice sized pumpkins here in florida. So ours are half the size and we still need to cut them up. But you have inspired me, we will do it tonight!!
Jenn
P.S. Love the haircut! I have tried the bang thing but Seth informed that he doesn't like them! oh well.
Post a Comment