
I've seen on other people's blogs, that they put pictures of their "favorite things" and I love looking at their ideas of how they decorate etc... So I decided to show you some of my favorite things right now - the decorations in my house. I was never a decorator until recent years, but I think I'm starting to figure out what looks good together. So on that note... I just got this 3 tier stand to use for Scentsy home parties, but let's be honest, I don't do too many of those these days (I do a lot of basket parties, but not home parties) so I decided to start using it.

I love these witches boots and the pumpkin head I got. I got the witches boots at a day with Jody at Quilted Bear a couple of weeks ago. And the pumpkin head, I got last year at the end of Halloween at Tai Pan. I picked one up for Jody and me.

I made these FALL blocks with Jody which I think turned out really cute! And then I love the BELIEVE block that my friend Rachel made me. I also love those stars - another thing I got for Scentsy parties, so I decided to use them in my house! Brian gave me that awesome painting of Jesus and the children last year for Christmas.

I haven't quite finished this BOO decoration but it's cute for now... I'll add some ribbon or something else to it.

And this is my awesome bakers rack I got a while back for $20. It's one of my favorite finds ever! I love everything on this rack... the basket is kind of a catch all - it's mostly Scentsy scents but sometimes other things end up in it too. I've got cookbooks on the top, a favorite saying that my in laws gave us for Christmas last year, a cute picture of Kait in a frame that I made, and a teapot that my sis in law gave me that I love. The middle row is a warmer, and one of those chili and oil doohickies that Beth gave me (she knew that I've wanted one of those for a long time) and the basket of who knows what. And the bottom row is the phone, a flower that Jody gave me, an awesome painting that again, my sister in law gave me (she painted it), and a bouquet of flowers that I put together to kind of imitate the painting.
So... what are some of your favorite things? I want to see what decorating you have in your house that you love...
5 comments:
Those are cute. Wish I was a decorator and had cute stuff to decorate. Any tips? Brent does most of the decorating in our home. I never know what looks good together.
cute stuff!
I love your baker's rack too!
Everything looks so cute! I need to do some redecorating.
Anytime you feel like dropping by to decorate my house, you are totally welcome! Very nice touches you have to your home! Quite a difference from a few years back!
Post a Comment