Thursday, October 23, 2008

A few more things!

Ok, I finished the playroom cleanout this morning. Just a few more things and that's all. Hopefully the comments will work but if not, send me an email.

From the other post, I still have the magnetic plastic alphabet letters - 3 sizes, and some shapes. They are really cute.

Puppet show: This is really cute. It comes with a wooden puppet show thing with a curtain and all. It is supposed to have some puppets with it, and I know there is at least one or two in there, maybe all 4, not sure.

3 lapsize chalkboards and chalk. We have several chalkboards these days... time to get rid of a few! One is a veggie tales one that rolls up and you can carry it with you. It's a cute idea.

Tools - a bucket full of plastic tools. Every tool you can imagine, I think. They are the "Home Depot" brand.

2 comments:

Amy Brinton said...

Thanks for dropping the puzzle by. You are efficient! Has anyone claimed the puppet show? We'd love it if it's still available. Thanks, Jen!

Rachel said...

If no one has claimed the tools, I'm sure Spencer would LOVE them!