I'm not very fond of the last 2 months of Scentsy's Scent of the Month, however, I know some people that really like them... so I've noticed that I haven't been giving them as much I as I usually do and I have a lot of the last 2 month's left. So if anyone wants a sample of the last 2 months, let me know and I will mail those off to you.
August's scent of the month is: Mediterranean spa
September's is: Herbal Garden
Back Home to Utah
23 hours ago


6 comments:
I will take a sample if you have some to give away!
Wasn't Sangria July's scent-of-the-month? I LOVE that one so if you have a sample to give away of it, dude, I'm all over that! Thanks!
yeah, July's was Sangria but I don't have any of those left, unfortunately. I have no problem giving them away when they are scents I like! ;) It's these 2 that I don't really love that I seem to be having a hard time giving to people. So if you want to try the 2 current ones, let me know!
What are the current ones? I'll try anything once, but I don't want to be a sample hog.
Just catchin' up on your blog, Jen. Lots of cute posts. The pix of the playdate with Harper & Harrison are darling. And Kaitlyn's new clothes are ADORABLE. Holy cow, she's going to be one styling tot. Hope you had a good time in Boise.
I will send you some samples, Rand!
Post a Comment