Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Beth!


Chad and Beth and baby Melissa

Beth and Melissa..... Jen, Kim, and Beth at my wedding shower.

The friends on our traditional couch picture in Delta
Jen, Elicia, Erin, Beth, and Kim

Erin, Kaitlin, and I met Beth and her 3 girls at Mimi's today for lunch for her 31st Birthday (gasp!!!) j/k Anyway, it was a lot of fun with just the girls. And I wanted to give Beth a BIG shoutout for her special day today and let her know how great I think she is and how glad I am that we have been friends for so many years!
We met when I got hired on at Novell. She already worked there. We spent the first few weeks not even speaking to each other, even when the entire office cleared out to go to a convention, we sat just a few feet from each other and never spoke a word. When we finally did become friends, we realized the havoc we could have reaked if we had been friends during that week!!! Anyway, since we were the youngest in our office, we finally spoke and became really tight friends. We played a lot of pranks, saw each other through all sorts of boy traumas, though she was engaged when I met her so it was really my boy traumas... she got married a couple of years before me and she told me that when I got married, she would get pregnant. So she did, and there came Melissa. Then we both got pregnant about the same time with our 2nd kids, and ironically, we got pregnant with our 3rd babies within a month of each other as well! How about them 4ths? ;)
Beth is great, I adore her, and she makes me laugh alllllll the time. She's the greatest organizer, penny pincher, and all around friend. Have a great birthday, Beth!


No comments: