Memory Lane...
I saw this on my friend Randi's blog and thought it would be fun!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I (or you and Brian) had together. It doesn't matter if you know us a little or a lot, anything you remember, good or bad but be nice!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.Let's keep it going!
Labor Day Weekend Stuff
5 days ago


5 comments:
Of course our "Stalking" incidences, driving around in your blue wagon, Spanish classes at UVSC, Hanging out with you and Kevin in the Hall of Flags and laughing my head off, getting "peas" for lunch between class break, hanging out at your Dev. apt. and of course working together at KLUNE and making fun of everyone and thier titrating flasks!
Hmm... what do I pick? :o) I think the most memorable and funny memory of you and me is when we kicked out the clepto from my apartment and then ran and hid in Erin's room when her boyfriend furiously came searching for us! :o) HA HA HA
I remember making Christmas decorations at my house. Those rub on stickers were the best! Nutty Putty caves, Wendover, Sento (blech), Netgateway, Novell, eating at the Whistle Stop in AF.
I remember playing with your"boingers" -your long hair that had these big curls way back when we went to school at Carden and horrifically, in looking back at it, singing songs of our classmates...The Regina Steemer Carpet Cleaner. And Olivier...who could forget him! And beyond Carden, riding our bikes and meeting up half way ( mind you our houses were not that close to one another)so we could hang out with each other then of course being too tired to ride back home at the end of the day and calling our parents to pick us up.( I am sure they just loved that) And speaking of the phone, we must have spent hours upon hours talking on the phone as teenagers( my dad would get so frustrated when he'd need to return a call to a customer), and oh gosh, how bout watching and recording Days of Our Lives together, and you helping me clean out and organize my room (which btw, was extremely helpful).. you would read my most personal letters from boyfriends,especially Todd's letter, or friends outloud and get pretty into it! I remember you liking frogs and having your entire room dedicated to frogs. I remember having great fun driving my parents Honda around the block when you and I didn't even have our full licenses yet. Oh, Jenny, I have great memories of our time together growing up! You were my best childhood friend, what can I say?
I have some rather unpleasant memories of our days working at Zions - ugh!! Remember when Tara caught us on the phone totally complaining about her? Eeks! And then there was the whole Wendy/Robert fiasco.... which still creeps me out. But I also have lots of fun memories from our book group with all the great books we read and talked about, and hanging out at your house for lunch when we worked together at the U. Good times!
Post a Comment