Jacksonisms:
My friend Amy is the music gal in Primary so she always tells me the cute things that Jackson says in Primary. Here is yesterday's:
Today's "Jacksonism" in Primary: When Heidi Feurer asked how we can best show our love to others, he said, "Obey our mom and dad." I hope that Jacob was listening. :) (Jacob is Amy's 4 yr old)
Jackson was saying the prayer last night for dinner and it went something like this:
"Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for this day, thank you for this food, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under god, indivisible with liberty and justice for all. amen." I noticed he was saying the pledge of allegiance before Brian did - I almost fell off my chair laughing. It was SO CUTE!
Kaitlinism:
Kaitlin is sooooooooooooo into Dora. And she has finally discovered Dora on tv - we've shown her several times but it hasn't really clicked in until this past week. Now she's totally addicted. the first thing she said this morning when she woke up was, "Dora!!!! TV!!!!!" Now she is happily watching Dora on TV. We've had to record lots of new episodes so she'll have a variety of Dora episodes to watch.
Loganism:
Kaitlin went running through the house yesterday naked and she ran past Logan and he said, "Cute bum!" Brian said, "Logan, you shouldn't be noticing those types of things yet!"
Kids are so dang funny....
Back Home to Utah
22 hours ago


3 comments:
Kids are so funny! I need to write down the things that Walker says. Just to clarify...I didn't run 11 miles I ran 13.1! haha, I couldn't let those last two miles go unnoticed. :)
I love the bum comment! I miss having play group with all the kids and hearing all the funny things they do and say! I keep telling everyone to come over to my house for playgroup but nobody ever shows up!
Jenn
i was just at thrift town the other day. you know my favorite haunt. and they had a bunch of dora stuff there for pretty cheap. not sure how you feel about used stuff, but i thought it was a great deal, especially how kids go through toys. anyway, thought i'd mention that.
Post a Comment