Friday, July 18, 2008

Tagged, again! (by Julie H.)

Four random things I like about my husband:
1. He's really quite funny
2. He think I'm cute
3. He thinks I'm funny
4. He supports me in everything I do

Four jobs I have had:
1. admin at a magazine publishing company
2. tech support at 3 companies
3. director with Scentsy (the 2nd best job I've had!)
4. a MOM and a WIFE (the best jobs I have!)

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Sweet Home Alabama
2. Meet the Robinsons
3. Cars
4. any kids movie, do you see a running theme here?

Four places I have lived:
1. Cupertino, CA
2. San Jose, CA
3. Provo, UT
4. Orem, UT

Four TV shows I watch:
1. CSI - Las Vegas
2. American Idol
3. Road Rules
4. Real World

Four places I have been:
1. New York
2. DC
3. California
4. Never been out of the US, isn't that sad

Four people who email me regularly:
1. Brian
2. Jody
3. Julie H.
4. Darla

Four of my favorite foods:
1. pepperoni and olive pizza from this place down the street
2. olives
3. salads
4. ice cream, candy, cookies, etc... i'm sure I will have diabetes when I am older.

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Hawaii
2. Europe
3. Florida
4. anywhere really. I would love to go on lots of vacations with my family

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. my Scentsy business doubling in income while I'm doing half the work
2. having our last kid (no, I am NOT pregnant, just trying to gear up to get that last one here!)
3. Kaitlin getting to start preschool like her brothers
4. enjoying time with family and friends

Four people I now tag:
1. Jody (don't pretend you didn't see this, miss!)
2. Randi
3. Rachel O.
4. Darla

2 comments:

Julie said...

Sorry, I should have known you'd been tagged a few times.

Jen Howick said...

oh it's fun! no worries! obviously I don't mind since i responded right away! ;)