Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy 40th to an amazing person!!!

Happy birthday to an amazing friend, husband, and father! When we first met, you became my instant best friend. We were inseperable from the day we met until the day we got married, until now. I am so grateful for the countless acts of goodness that you do for me and our kids everyday!

It was just you and I for 3 years before we had our kids... (look how much skinnier we were back then! haha!!!) We had lots of fun, did so many great things...

...but we will never be the same since these insanely cute kids have entered our lives! They look forward to seeing you each morning when they wake up and they anxiously await your arrival from work every single day. It must be love!

Jackson and daddy takin' a snooze when Jackson was first born. You have been the best dad to our kids since the minute they were born.


I love this picture of Kaitlin, in the hospital with her bright pink bow. The nurse asked you what color of a bow and you chose pink for me - you told me - because you knew how excited I was to have a little girl and you wanted her to look as feminine as possible for me. It's those little thoughtful acts that mean so much and that I will never forget!



We are a happy family!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Awe, what a sweet post Jen! And Happy Birthday Brian!!!! :D

Emily said...

Happy Birthday! I would have never thougnt you were turning 40. What a suprise!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Brian! That's such a sweet tribute of your life together!