Thursday, July 17, 2008

Pinewood Derby

The Elders Quorum in our ward had a BBQ and pinewood derby the other day. It was the most successful EQ BBQ I've ever been to. All the guys got really into making their cars. Brian was 45 minutes late cuz he was trying to finish up his car.
Here are the kids getting nice and close to the track.
Only 4 more years until Jackson gets to build his own car! Look how interested he is in it!

I couldn't resist this picture of Abby (my friend Liz's little girl). One Sunday, Liz was out of town and Russ had the 2 girls at church by himself. She kept coming up to me saying, "more, more, more!" like those birds on Finding Nemo. She wanted more food. She sits on my lap a lot in nursery and her favorite part is nursery. Well, at the EQ BBQ, I looked over and there she was, sitting in front of a big pan of brownies (they were almost gone though). I had to get this picture of her with her mouth full of chocolate brownies and her sweet little face with chocolate all over it. I swear she was saying, "more!" when I took this picture. I love lil' Abby. She's so cute!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Now I really wish I was back in your ward. Chris and Tren would have loved this. One more year for Tren. I can't believe it.

Anonymous said...

Cool cars! Can Jonathan come next year to that?