Just a couple of days ago, Julie H. gave us a plate full of divine choc. chip cookies as well. I looooove our neighbors and friends! Thanks for spoiling us so much. Keep 'em coming! ;)
This onesie and binky clip were made by my friend and neighbor Rachel. This girl is talented like you wouldn't believe. Someday I'll have to take a picture of the painting she did for Brian of the Hunstman Center at the U (basketball place)... it's incredible. You should see her baby, Sadie - she's always dressed to the "nine" and half of it, Rachel has made for her. So I asked her to make a onesie and binky clip for our other neighbor who just had a baby boy a couple of weeks ago. Only $15 and more priceless than any gift I could have bought. Thanks Rachel, you're AMAZING!
Labor Day Weekend Stuff
5 days ago


2 comments:
Rachel is amazing!
you're welcome. but i didn't think they were very good. I'll make some more tomorrow and you can try them then. I need to go buy some coconut rum. that makes the BEST chocolate chips cookies! Or forget about the cookies and just have the rum. i'm terrible. this is a family site.
Post a Comment