
I spent an amazing 4 days in Boise, Idaho with the above 12 girls. They are all part of my team. I'm sure most of you know that I am a Director with Scentsy. I try not to talk about it too much on my blog, just cuz I don't want people to think I am shoving it down their throats... but it is my "job" though it doesn't really feel like it. I absolutely LOVE it. And I am honored to have so many wonderful people a part of my team. I have 139 of the most amazing gals (and 2 guys) that I call my team - the Wickless Warriors. The above picture was on the last night at the awards banquet. Standing in the back is: Karen, my sister in law Liz Howick, and one of my really good friends Beth. (see previous post about Beth's birthday). Then sitting down from left to right is Jenn Howden, Liz Kilburg, me, Karla, Audrey, Steph (another one of my good friends prior to Scentsy), and Angie. It's amazing that you can get so close to people in such a short amount of time.

This is Cathy, Karla, Liz H, and Karen. We had a team spirit day, and I bought everybody these tinsel wigs, glasses, star necklaces, and team shirts. I have an awesome girl on my team named
Hannah and she designed these shirts for me. That girl freakin' rocks! Anyway, we were definitely the hit of the place with this outfit on. So many other people commented on our outfits. I wonder how many tinsel wigs will be at convention next year!

This is on the first day of convention. Liz K and I got to go early to save seats (we are both directors) and so this is a picture of 7 of us when we all met up that morning. What a hot group of gals, huh!

The Scentsy photographer pulled us aside and took this picture of us. We thought FOR SURE we'd make it into the slideshow at Convention with this, but we didn't. Oh well! It was insanely fun, anyway!

This is my close friend Liz. I had never met Liz until convention but we have talked on the phone nearly everyday, since she signed up to sell Scentsy as my downline, over a year ago. She lives in Iowa with her husband and 2 boys. She lives on a farm but she is not a farmer - just her husband and boys. She's too much of a city girl. But she is AMAZING and we were so happy to finally meet. It was so sad to say goodbye but I can't wait to see her again in a few months at our directors retreat in January. Love ya Liz!
2 comments:
I miss it already. I'm so lucky to be a part of your team. You're an amazing friend and director. I love ya!
I have to agree with what Angie said, you are AMAZING Jen!!! I am so lucky to be able to keep in contact with you on a daily basis! I'm excited for all of our future get together's and to get to meet more people from our team!
Post a Comment