This is the best invention ever!!!! If you have dry feet like me and don't want to get pedicures every week, this is THE thing!!! I heard about it on a message board and saw a newscast that talked about it and said it does indeed work. I grabbed my coupon for Bed, Bath, and Beyond (it's the only place i know of that sells it) and ran on down and got one. Within 5 minutes, my feet were as good as new. And over a week later, they still are doing great. YEA!!! I give this product a big fat 2 thumbs up! Worth the $10 (or $8 with a coupon).
Back Home to Utah
23 hours ago


5 comments:
so how does it work?
go to www.pedegg.com and there is a little video that shows you how to do it. it opens up so that it's a little metal thingy that scrapes the skin (but does not hurt) and then it collects all the shavings in that plastic white section and you empty it out when it's done.
don't put sexy shoes on ugly feet. so basically it's a hand held cheese grater. i have to get me one of those. but wait, did you see that you could enter a video and win $10000. let's do it.
it's not really a cheese grater though, that's what i thought... but it doesn't hurt at all and it doesn't hurt when you rub your fingers across it either... i mean, i guess you could call it that, but i freaking love it. it's the best one i've ever used! i have an extra bed, bath, and beyond coupon if you need one!
Ok, I have wondered about this! If you love it that's good enough for me. I'm getting one!
Post a Comment