
Opening presents... she started with Grandma Howick's present.
Then she went to Aunt Tammi's presents... with her brothers' help
of course!

She flung all of the clothes out of the box from Aunt Tammi, but
you'll noticed that Mimi, the good sport, is in the background
picking them all up! There were some seriously CUTE clothes!

Ignore the formatting issues, I'm too tired to correct it. The lion is from Aunt Tammi. It's a backpack. She wanted to give it lots of hugs and kisses all night long!

This is how we found Grandpa... holding her Dora's on his lap. We've come full circle, because I used to make my dad's dad hold my doll's on his lap when I was a little girl.

Looking at a musical card that Grandma H gave her in her cute Dora chair that Mimi gave her.

All decked out in her "pretties" that Mimi gave her! She LOVES jewelry ("pretties)

Giving Dora loves! Mimi knows that Kaitlin LOVES Dora so she gave her everything Dora. A Dora purse (which Kaitlin LOVES), Dora hangy-thingy's- for her bedroom, a Dora jewelry box, Dora clothes, Dora... Dora... Dora....! She's set!
No comments:
Post a Comment