Friday, July 25, 2008

fireworks!

Here in Utah, we have 2 holidays that we do fireworks - the 4th of July, and the 24th of July - which is Pioneer Day... and of course, Kaitlin's birthday. So we got fireworks and Brian did a fireworks show for us. Here are sitting on the edge of the driveway waiting for the show to begin! (and no, I'm not pregnant, though I look it. I should have sat up more strait!)
The fireworks are great, but a little scarey for Kaitlin who wimpered during each one and then little by little, started crying during each one.
Daddy comforting Kaitlin

I didn't take pictures but by the end of sparklers, Logan had burned his foot, slightly, by touching a sparkler to it (you couldn't even tell a few minutes later that anything had happened) and Kaitlin was scared, so she and Logan took their chairs inside while Brian and Jackson finished up the last of the fireworks. It was pretty funny to see just the 2 of them outside watching the fireworks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool that you can legally buy and light up your own fireworks over there! I love seeing everyone with their sparklers...reminds me of me-youth. Happy Pioneer Day and Birthday!