Saturday, July 19, 2008

na na na nanan na na, Batman!

I am not normally a Batman fan. In fact, I prided myself on the fact that I had never seen a single Batman movie, up until today. I didn't understand all the hoopla over Batman. But holy cow, this movie was SO GOOD. I don't know if it was because of Heath Ledger, which of course, you can't help but think about his death everytime he's on the screen, or how great of a job that Christian Bale did as Batman, or all of the action, or what. I was telling Brian tonight that the first time I saw Christian Bale in anything was when he was Laurie (sp) in Little Women. Boy, times have changed! Anyway, this was a freaking awesome movie, one my kids won't see for a looooooong time but I would pay to go see it again. Yea for Batman! ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We heard Heath Ledger completely threw himself into this role and did an amazing job! There's talk he may even be up as an Oscar Nominee. How awful he's not here to see that happen. Anyhow, glad you liked the movie. Its on the top of our list to see whenever we get a date night out again. (Hopefully that's before it goes onto DVD -:)

Hannah said...

I am a total action movie lover. My husband, who can't stand chick flicks, married the right girl cause I totally agree with him. Anyway...I am so excited about this movie and can't wait to see it!!

Julie said...

have you seen batman begins yet? I forgot that he was laurie in Little women. I really love that show. That's one i've seen a dozen times and never get sick of.

Julie said...

he was in swing kids too. that's where i first saw him. i think.

Rachel said...

You forgot to say how HOT Christian Bale is too.....

Holy cow, this movie was so cool. We loved it too! Except my dad...he goes on and on about how evil and dark it is. Hello, the Dark Knight, duh! And yes, Heath Ledger was fantastic. You HAVE to see Batman Begins. So good.