Monday, January 5, 2009

10 things I love about you!

I actually scrapbooked the other night. It's not something I ever feel like doing... well, I feel doing it but by the time I can get to it, I'd rather just go to bed at 9pm than do anything else, so the other night, Brian put the kids to bed while I went to our office and scrapbooked! And I am so pleased with these 2 layouts that I had to share. I've been accused by fellow scrapbooking friends of being "too fast" and maybe I am, but this one took me FOREVER to do... you guys would be proud! It was from a kit called "10 things I love about you!"that I bought eons agao, but since I have 3 kids, I couldn't just choose one of them, so I did all 3 kids and the messages were from me and Brian. It's a seriously awesome kit. Very pleased with myself! ;)

3 comments:

Kim said...

So cute! I got a digital scrapbooking program for Christmas and I LOVE it. You should try it. You don't have to get any of your junk out and make a mess. And it's so fun.

Jen Howick said...

I don't know if I can ever make the switch - I love the hands on! But I know that you can make super cute layouts - and it's a heckuva lot faster too!

Us Lochers said...

Jen I'm with you! I would rather create with my hands... that way I feel like it's my creation. Anyway, cute layouts!