
Our awesome cousin Julie gave us tons of hand-me-down clothes last week for the boys. They are SO CUTE!!!! There were tons of button down shirts, sweaters, jeans, sweatshirts, etc... Seriously, new wardrobes for the kids. And so I told them to stand for a picture and they grabbed Kait's hands. It was cute.

Kait got this dress from Aunt Tammi over the summer, and I decided she could wear it yesterday with a shirt under it. And apparently she was so proud of it that she talked all about it during nursery. She was very pleased with the butterflies on it. The boys loved their new clothes so much that they wouldn't even take it off until bedtime. Normally after church they rip off their clothes ASAP.
5 comments:
Those clothes look great on the boys!! They look brand new!
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you.. Thank you SOOOO much for calling Scentsy and having them hold my account.. That is the last thing on my mind right now. I went in to see Darbi tonight and she's grown a whole inch since she was born! She's 1 pound 4 ounces now and 12 inches long. We still have a long road but I get excited about every little thing! :)
Those are great!! I love hand-me-downs. I don't think I've ever needed to buy clothes for Brooke yet.
They look fantastic! Very sharp!
( P.S. I'll take those as hand-me-downs when your boys outgrow them-let me know the cost!)
So Cute! Your kids are darling!
Post a Comment