There are several of my friends that are pregnant right now - 3 of my friends in my neighborhood plus me, and then 3 of my other good friends. Of my 3 other good friends, there have been some interesting things that have happened. For starters, I had what I thought was a kidney infection for 2 weeks - horrible pain, couldn't go potty, etc... finally one day while I was out delivering Scentsy to my friend Jen in Ogden, the pain got so intense that I told Brian that I was either driving myself to the ER or the dr's office... I called the dr's office and for once, they took me right in (normally I have to wait for a while cuz my dr's office is so busy!) The pain was comparable or even worse than labor. Turns out it was kidney stones. Don't know if they have passed or not. Left the dr's with a prescription for the best pain medication I've ever had and another antibiotic and instructions to mellow out for the remainder of my pregnancy, don't take on more than I can handle, and drink way more water.
Friend #1: Audrey - met her a few years ago at my first Scentsy party that I did for Kara. She is Beth's sister in law. Beth signed up to sell Scentsy, Audrey signed up to sell Scentsy. We all went to Convention together, have hung out a few times since, Audrey is hillarious! We find out we are pregnant together and due 2 weeks apart. Audrey ends up in the hospital last week with severe pre-eclampsia. Delivers baby at 23 weeks along! Baby is doing awesome, will be in the NICU for 4 months. Sweetest little thing. I've been praying so hard for Audrey and her baby's recoveries!
Friend #2: Erin - called me the other day and said that she was at her first doctors appt for her pregnancy and the dr says, "do you want the good news or the bad news?" Erin says she is looking at the ultrasound and thinks she is seeing 2 babies on there... and says, "are those twins?" Yes ma'am, congratulations, you are having twins!!! Way to finish off the family with a bang, Erin! I am so happy for you!
Friend #3: Beth - she is the last of my pregnant friends outside of my neighborhood. Looking forward to her 4th and final baby. She has all girls so far. Really wants a boy. Is waiting to find out what it is until the birth. Good luck Beth, we're all rooting for you!
Back Home to Utah
22 hours ago


2 comments:
You definitely are surrounded by prego ladies! Hopefully Elicia will join your list soon. I didn't know Beth was pregnant either. I guess I never talk to her or Erin, so that serves me right.
Sorry about the stones, Jen. That really stinks. I know so many women who have gotten them while pg. Ugh, no fun. BTW, I miss you. We haven't talked in ages.
Post a Comment