Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Another Scent of The Month giveway!

I have another scent of the month giveaway - this one is called Torocco Mint. I've warmed it and I can't say that I smell any mint in it and it smells pretty soap-y to me. It's a pleasant smell though but it's not one of my favorites, however we all have different noses so someone else might love it! Leave me a comment and I'll have Logan draw the name this time. (last time, it was Jackson). Depending on how many bars I have left, maybe we'll draw a couple of names - I only did one for last month's giveaway because I ended up selling all of my Spruce and Citrus bars. So we'll see!

3 comments:

Randi said...

Me, me, ME!!!!

BTW, Dave wants me to tell you Matt Mouritsen is his FB friend. They were in the same mission. WOW!

Anonymous said...

hmmm you dont know me... I came over from Darla's blog. But still I'll give it a try. I like new scents.

Jen Howick said...

I guess I nobody wants this scent because of what I said about it, but really, it's nice. I've been warming it all week long! So congrats Randi and Mikal. I'll get those bars in the mail to you this week... Thanks for playing!