Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Logan's 4 yr pics

This shot, the photographer submitted to a photographer contest... don't know if we'll ever hear the result of it but maybe it will do well? They just emailed it to me.

He was such a ham during this photo shoot. The photographer said, "I'm gonna getchya!" And he said back to her, "I'm gonna get ya!" It was hillarious!
Everytime she tried to touch his chin to get him to rest his chin on his hands, he'd bust out laughing. He's super ticklish under his chin.

what a stud!



The portrait for our wall... but it is centered.

6 comments:

Joey/Denny/Emma said...

Oh my gosh, what cute pictures. Isn't it great when they turn out so well?

jodster613 said...

Logan is so cute, he's turned into a little young man!

Alicia said...

Those are so cute. He is so adorable.

Anonymous said...

I sure hope they do pick him! Those cowboy pictures are so adorable! I love them. Your kids come out great in photo shoots! (What do you do to get them to smile such big smiles?)

Jen Howick said...

Kiddie Kandids does it - the photographers are awesome there. This one didn't have to do too much, Logan was in a really smiley mood...

The Pedersen Family said...

He's a handsome little man! I can't believe you have 2 four year olds!!! (I know how much you hate when people say that!) LOL :D