Saturday, January 10, 2009

For Logan

Life for Logan was a little bit rough when it started! He was born 9 months and 1 week after his brother, 6 weeks early. (as if 10 1/2 months apart wasn't close enough, he then had to come even earlier!!!) He was rushed away to the NICU before I even had a chance to look at him. Logan spent the first 3 weeks of his life in the NICU. It was such a difficult time, so hard to not be able to spend as much time with him as I would have liked, because I had a 9 month old at home to take care of as well.
But he finally came home and life started! Aunt Tammi givin' Logan some loves!
Jackson checking out his new baby brother
This is the smile that we LOVE!
What a cute little boy, growing up so fast!
I sorta dread Logan's birthdays, only because for 3 months, strangers will ask me how old the boys are, and so for instance, right now they are both 4. Then the next question is, "are they twins?" nope. People think I'm nuts, but it is what it is and I wouldn't have it any other way. They are best friends, inseperable, and together with their sister, and soon to be sister, I hope they will be forever close. You're such a smart, sweet, sometimes stubborn, always loveable, little guy. WE LOVE YOU LOGAN!

4 comments:

Randi said...

You are prob the only person I know who is in a similar boat. YOu beat me by two months but our oldest are only 11 1/2 months apart and we get the "twin" thing a lot. Not as much now that they are older, but Carter absolutely HATES being the same age as his younger brother for a bit. I guess two weeks is better than 3 months tho.

Alicia said...

You are amazing. Happy Birthday to Logan. He still looks the same.

Kim said...

Happy Birthday little guy! I can't believe that he's four!

jodster613 said...

He is growing up so fast, love his sweet smile!!