Saturday, January 10, 2009

Free Giveaway!

I totally know that everyone is sick of spending money this month (from the aftermath of Christmas!) - I feel the same way. So, I am giving away a bar of one of my new favorite scents. It's called Spruce and Citrus -it's Scentsy's January scent of the month. It is much more Citrus-y, than Spruce-y. I'm not a spruce fan at all, but I LOVE this scent! I have lots of samples, and you all know how crappy I am about sending samples, even after I post on my blog that I will! (Randi!) But if you come to my house, I have a bucket by my front door with samples for that month and I will hand one to you!!! No one leaves my house without a sample, if they are Scentsy people, which is pretty much everyone I know. ;)

So.... I have a free bar to giveaway (maybe 2)! Leave a comment of any kind and I will have my kids draw a name out of the hat and one or two of you will get one for free! It's yummy!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I don't live nearby but even if its months before you get a chance to send me a sample, that'd be great. Just a little cube to try would be great!

Randi said...

I totally forgot about the earlier samples. That made me seem demanding, I'm really not. ;)

Jen Howick said...

No, I have just always felt guilty that I never sent you that sample!!! ugh!

Randi said...

Seriously Jen, we both have a lot on our plate right now. I'm not worried about it, lol! Like I said I completely forgot about it. No guilt.

Amy Brinton said...

Jen, I am in LOVE with this scent. I have been burning the sample and it's filling my front room with the perfect get-up-and-go New Year smell. Tell the kids to pick me!

Us Lochers said...

Pick me! Pick me!

Julie said...

Jen! What a cool idea! I'm just going to have to buy a bar now that you were so cute about it. order me one. and I'll get you a check this week when i see you.

jodster613 said...

YUM!

Jen Howick said...

Congrats Jody - Jackson chose your name to win the free bar! Yea! I'll give it to you next time I see you - thanks for playing everyone!