I had to share this picture... these are 2 of my pals from a loooong time ago. I'm on the left (man, I was so skinny!), Kim is in the middle - it's her birthday today - happy 30th! and Beth on the right. I met Kim when I worked at Sento in college. She was just barely engaged but all the guys at Sento were going nuts for her and they were all so disappointed to find out that she was taken. She got some dang funny emails from guys. One said, "You had me at hello!" haha... Beth and I met at Novell. We ignored each other for a good month or so and then we finally started talking and became great friends. This was at my wedding shower. Just wanted to tell you gals how great you are and how I'm grateful that we are friends! (don't worry, any one of you could be the next to get your picture posted on my blog... I'm going through alllllll of our pictures on our computers and deleting stuff we don't need and then backing up the rest!)
Back Home to Utah
22 hours ago


5 comments:
Ok, this is your warning. If you post ANYTHING of me post-baby FAT I will...I don't know, but it will be bad! ;)
Your so sweet! That is definitely not the best picture of me in the world! Thanks for the bday card and always being such a great friend even when we hardly ever see each other. luv ya! I totally forgot about an email from a guy saying "you had me at hello"..kind of remember it now though. You're the best.
If I post anything of you Rand, I promise it will be pre-kids! haha... I did see a SUPER CUTE pic of you in my folders of you and Carter when he was a brand new baby though... Oh man, Kim, I wish I had that email from guy still -it was anonymous and it was all these lines from the movies. It was SO FUNNY!
Uh, I would NOT approve of anything POST-Carter. I was like HUGE then! Unless...you want to superimpose my head on a supermodel, then my all means. ;)
Wow, if this doesn't take the cake! What was I thinking with the "stylish" hair and clothes?! Wow, you definitely need to put up a picture from the past year or so...of course after so many kids, I'd be looking not so skinny...but at least my style wouldn't be so...UGH! :D
Post a Comment