I think I am going to make the switch... the one I said I would NEVER do. But life with 4 kids, 3 of whom are involved in dance, soccer, and school everyday, makes it difficult to actually pull all of my stuff out and scrapbook. I haven't done so in at least 2 years. So I think I am going to switch to digital scrapbooking.
I know NOTHING about it. The first thing I need to accomplish is making tags that I can print up and attach to a car candle and mail to my Scentsy customers that order from me online. I'm about 60 orders behind and it's growing by the day. I spent all last week trying to figure out how to make a cute tag for those orders and finally came up with the idea of doing it digitally, so all I have to do is have them printed and attach them. Simple dimple. And that's what I need!
So here are my questions. I am hoping that someone that reads this will be able to help me:
1) What program do I use to create my tags (and in the future my Scrapbook layouts). I've heard that a lot of people use Photoshop Elements but I've also heard that there are some easier programs as well.
2) Where do you download digital kits from?
3) Where do you print your finished pages at? How much does it cost?
4) Any other advice is GREATLY appreciated since I have NO idea what I am doing!
Back Home to Utah
23 hours ago


3 comments:
I say let this blog be your scrapbook of digital memories!!! Or as simple as I am, I just put my photos in photo albums. Done! (Sorry, I know this isn't exactly the kind of info you are looking for but I have no clue!)
I have a couple of friends that do print their blogs out, which is a great idea, but I do want to figure out the digital scrapbooking thing too.
All of my sister in laws use Shutterfly. I've used them to do picture calendars of my kids.
Post a Comment