Friday, January 29, 2010


does anybody else notice that i look like a giant compared to my friend, amy?
but cute pic anyway!
love these friends.
which they didn't move away.
but always nice to see them when they come back for a visit!

5 comments:

Amy Brinton said...

Yeah, that's why I had to give up basketball in the eighth grade--I got passed up height-wise! We miss you guys, too!

Randi said...

AND her husband. Lol! Jealous. I wish I was tall! I was seriously asking Dave the other day why I couldn't be 6'1"? Argh!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Blogger Michelle said...

Amy and Randi, I'm right there in the same category as you, vertically challenged! Jenny once lived with my family when we were younger. There is one picture of all of us with Jen it and she always looked at it and said, "Which one of these is not like the other?" Remember Jen? Consider yourself lucky to have the taller genes...those genes allow you to look great in real jeans!

Jen Howick said...

That's exactly what I thought of - all of the pictures we have next to you guys - always the giants! ;)