Monday, January 25, 2010

Who is it going to be?

For months I have sat and watched it, wondering who is going to be my 11th! 11th what, you ask? That's for you to figure out. Something on my blog is dying for an 11th... even a 12th, 13th, 14th, and even 15th! Whoever becomes my 11th will get something super fun in the mail! Come on, you know you want to be "it!"

4 comments:

Tonia said...

Me!! If it would let me that is :(

Amy said...

Yeah, I've been trying to follow people all night tonight, and it's not letting me! :(

Alicia said...

So very confused?

Jen Howick said...

You girls are so smart! Crystal send me an email with your address and I will send you something super fun! I have been waiting for my 11th follower of my blog for forever! And now I have 12! hee hee... So lucky! ;)