"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have
trouble remembering how to fly."
trouble remembering how to fly."
I have a lot of friends that I adore. Some of my neighbors have turned how to be some of my greatest friends and I think the world of them (this applies to some of my neighbors that have moved away but I still keep in touch with also). They have the perfect combination - they are great examples, spiritual, our kids are all great friends, and they know how to have FUN!
I also have a lot of other friends that I adore as well. You all know who you are. And I thank you all for always being my friend too! I love spending time with all of you and I am grateful that I can call you my friend. I know you are always true to me.
And I love all of my Scentsy friends too. I never imagined Scentsy would be such a big part of my life. Not only does it financially support my family, but I have also reconnected with some old friends as well as made a ton of new friends. I always look forward to convention each summer, because I know I will laugh until my stomach hurts. We have such fun times at convention. It's great to get inspired from the owners of Scentsy, and great to get inspired by my amazing team and my directors.
What a great quote. It's so true, and I thank you for being my friend!
I also have a lot of other friends that I adore as well. You all know who you are. And I thank you all for always being my friend too! I love spending time with all of you and I am grateful that I can call you my friend. I know you are always true to me.
And I love all of my Scentsy friends too. I never imagined Scentsy would be such a big part of my life. Not only does it financially support my family, but I have also reconnected with some old friends as well as made a ton of new friends. I always look forward to convention each summer, because I know I will laugh until my stomach hurts. We have such fun times at convention. It's great to get inspired from the owners of Scentsy, and great to get inspired by my amazing team and my directors.
What a great quote. It's so true, and I thank you for being my friend!


No comments:
Post a Comment