and got a Cricut Expression! I've been wanting one for a long time and have been trying to figure out where to get one, how to pay for it etc... Then I was talking to my friends Steph and Angie and turns out that they both have been wanting one too. So we found a deal we couldn't pass up and went during our monthly girls day out yesterday and picked them up. Now we've been trying to figure out how to use them. I think we are going to sign up and take some classes together. This machine is awesome though I am a little intimidated by it... for now!
Back Home to Utah
23 hours ago


5 comments:
Whoo Ha! Welcome to the club, Girlfriend. You need to just decide to make something and jump in. You will make lots of mistakes, but you're going to learn so much. Yay for you!
I.Am.So.JEALOUS! I want one!! Glad you got the pendant. :)
I must be completely out of it, but I have no idea what this is?
ROFLMAO!!! You just wait! We'll be IM'ing on the MB about the E and DS in no time!!! ha ha! Love you!
PS: I still haven't used mine but I finally took it out of the box! I'm already missing my original C because I was comfortable. I'm not one for change. :)
O.K. Jen, I read it all and am now caught up. :) You look amazing, and I can tell the difference because I haven't seem you in over a month! Way to go, Jen!
Post a Comment