while I was out snapping pictures of the pics below, I realized I should mention that we have finally (after we put in a brand new yard 2 years ago) have started planting some bushes and such. Yea! So here's a pic of our first area that we did. My lovely parents gave us a bunch for my birthday. It's Brian's most favorite job in the whole world - to plant all these bushes! But he does it with a "happy heart."
I think we counted 12 white cars and 6 grey. And no other colors... weird!


3 comments:
White, it goes with the wedding theme, I guess! Now go inside and stop taking pics of random things like this, silly.
We love our neutral colored vehicles! It took people a few weeks to catch on that dave had bought a new car last year cuz he bought another grey one. Lol! We're boring I guess.
There is nothing wrong with neutral colors, we have a grey car, but we just thought it was so weird that there wasn't one single car of a different color!!! And what's wrong with taking pics of it? It entertained you for a minute and it definitely entertained us. We were enjoying some downtime.
Post a Comment