I was at my brothers house the other day and he said, "Have you lost weight?" I said, "why yes, I have!" And he said, "I can totally tell, your butt is not nearly as big as it used to be!"
While that might be offensive to some, it was the best compliment! Someone noticed!!! My day was made!
Back Home to Utah
22 hours ago


7 comments:
I get that. I would be all "Tell me more."
HAHA! I got that too, FROM DAVE of all people when I lost that 30lbs. Can't wait to see what he comes up with when I finish losing the other 30! Lol! And yeah, I wasn't as offended as I should have been.
Ha! That's too funny!
haha! Aren't brothers the best?
That sounds like something my bro would say too! Gotta love it, and really love it!
That's too awesome...good good good for you.
That sounds like a classic brother compliment! You gotta take what you can get, eh? Congrats on your success! I'm excited to see your before and afters!
That's so awesome!! I can't wait to see the after pictures.
Post a Comment