This stuff is a MIRACLE worker! Yesterday, my friend Beth came up to my house with her family, all bearing bags of hand-me-down clothing for my girls. How awesome is that? Mind you, just a few days before, she gave me a huge black garbage bag filled with clothes too. However, some of the clothes were stained with yellow stains. She said she isn't sure where they came from, but they've been stored away for about 3 years so maybe just old stains that yellowed. So, out came the Oxi Clean. My first round of just soaking it didn't do much. So I made a paste and put it right on the stains, then put a small amount of water in the washing machine and in the clothes went for 6 hours. Just ran them through and voila! No more yellow stains! Does anybody else use this stuff? I can't imagine life without it! ;)
Back Home to Utah
22 hours ago


6 comments:
Always wanted to try it, but thought it was a gimick. I'll have to give it a shot!
I haven't, but I've heard a lot of good things about it. I usually use Felsnaptha. (Don't know if I spelled that right)
I've never tried it, but it looks like I'm going to have to.
We Zout ours out and it works great!!!
That happened when I pulled out the boys' old baby clothes too! I don't know how they ended up there. Maybe it takes a few years for the color to really sit in. :) Glad you got the stains out.
I actually spilled a massive amount of maroon nail polish on my white carpet about a month ago and after rubbing it out with nail polish remover for 45 minutes, it left a BIG pink smear. Mark said "There's no way you are going to get that out." so I turned to the Oxi Clean and in a matter of a couple minutes it was completely gone. MIRACLE!!!
Post a Comment