I walked in my room last week and saw this... this cute little baby checkin' out her fingers. She was like this for a good 10 minutes.
I met up with several of my girlfriends and their kids for a day at the swimming pool. The kids had a blast and it was so fun to catch up! Jackson and Sebastian had matching floaties, except Sebastian's are um... pink... with frills! And he didn't mind at all! Bless his heart...
Logan jumpin' in!
Kait's big moment - being saved by the lifeguard! ;) Good thing I had my camera handy, huh! (she actually was swimming in the same part she always had been in but for some reason she got nervous I guess!)
This is Peyton - Steph's little girl. This was right before she toppled over and got stuck face down in the water and Steph saved her life. I've never seen Steph run so fast, fully clothed into the water.. and not only did a lifeguard not see Peyton face down in the water, they never even noticed when Steph was racing through the water to get to her! But I can't complain, since afterall, a lifeguard did save Kait!
No comments:
Post a Comment