Saturday, June 13, 2009

Me

In lieu of recent posts about me working on myself, I got a really cute highlight and cut today and so I thought I would post the pics of the new 'do as well as a progress report on how I am doing. (I hate my chin!) I had a little setback last week, I had an evening appt instead of a morning one, so my weight was up but my nutritionist noted that and I probably really only gained 1 lb. instead of 3.8 like the scale said. Overall, I am feeling a lot better about myself - I am halfway through my program! I hope I can double my weightloss and lose 24 lbs within the next 6 weeks and keep firming everything up. I have learned a lot about eating right though and I hope to prevent the diabetes that is looming over my head!!!
This next picture I took, to show Steph and Angie - we had quizzed the girl (that did my hair today) at our last appt at this salon about how to get "the poof." So when she was styling my hair today, she did it on me. I will share the secret!!!
Brian isn't much for compliments - he just doesn't usually vocalize them too much. But we went shopping in Park City yesterday at the outlets and I got 2 new shirts from Old Navy. This one and another one. He surprisingling commented on both of them when I wore them saying how much he liked them. And then when I walked in the door after getting my hair done this morning, he said how much he loved it! And there have been many a time, I have come home from getting my hair done and I have to tell him I got it done. Do all guys just not notice or is it just him!? (love ya anyway, Bri!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your hair and your new slim little waistline!

You look great Jen!

Alicia said...

Way to go Jen!!

Randi said...

VERY cute do! And you look great! I've got high blood pressure and the possibility of going on meds for that atthe ripe old age of 35! Uh, NO! That's my motivation! I'm just doing WW again and walking for an hour every morning at 6am with my mom. It's done wonders and I feel GREAT! (Just thought I'd share, lol!).

Kim said...

Cute Hair Jen! And you look great.

Erin said...

You're looking Hot!! That's for sure.

Unknown said...

I love the poof!!! :) You have to share the secret at dinner next month! BTW, I forgot to tell you that I loved your hair. How crazy is that? It's just that when we get together we never stop talking!! So if I remember then I end up losing my train of thought. Sorry babe!