Thursday, August 5, 2010

Some of the new products coming out in Sept!

Scentsy told us that this catalog was going to "knock our socks off." And yes, that is exactly what it did! The new scent packs - like sachets - are available in 15 fragrances for $5 each. They fit into the new Scentsy Buddies, next picture down.
Each Scentsy Buddy is $25, and includes a Scent Pack. They are super cute little guys. All of my kids already have ones picked out that they want. You should have seen Carli when I handed her the elephant (because of course, we got the elephant, a scent pack, a room spray, bars, 3 warmers, a plugin, all of the basket and party testers and more FOR FREE at convention!)
some of the new plugins -I think there are 8 total...

roma, rustic star, zebra, and heavenly warmers have all been turned into plug ins - so cute!

my personal fav and what I am the MOST excited for!!! Fragrance Foam (hand santitizer!!!) I plan to have tons of this in stock. We got the Black Raspberry Vanilla at convention. LOVE IT! It comes in 5 scents and is $6 each. I'm hoping this opens the door to some other amazing products in the future!
My new FAV warmer - Boho Chic. How freaking cute is it? I'll be ordering one of these for myself this month. It is on sale for $27 each. If you want one, let me know, and I will add it onto my order! Oh, and did I mention that everything is 10% off this month? And if you want to pre-order from the next catalog, I may have a little something extra for those that want to do that!





some new warmers - I have the one in the middle that I use everyday. Love the 2 new ones on the outside edges too.
Bandana warmer - in the catalog it looks purple, but it's not - it's brick red. Way cute.

the new Nursery collection. So so so cute! I got the Little Lamb one for free at convention. Super adorable.

New holiday warmers - they will be available Sept 15th. Love the spooky one on the end! There are more, this is just a few of them.
The new military warmers. They did a big presentation on Scentsy consultants who are in the military - pictures while someone sang a song, very touching, Made everyone cry.
Scentsy ROCKS! I've never been more proud to work for a company, ever.


3 comments:

Randi said...

I can't wait to get my hands on that catalog!! I want all sorts of new Fall/Winter scents and a new warmer!! :) Let me know when I can put in my order!

Trainer Momma said...

Those hand sanitizer looks fantastic! I love Scentsy, too. I'm definitely a convert!

Trainer Momma said...

BTW -- how to you know Candice (Candy) Kennington? I grew up with her in AZ!