Thursday, August 5, 2010

Convention, day 1

I joined 13 gals from my team in Denver, CO for 3 days of Scentsy heaven! I met some gals from my team that I love and re-joined some from other years that I'd already met. We had such a great time together! The theme was "Intensity" and it was!

Downtown Denver is so cool! The streets were lined with these signs on the windows of the various shops.

The first day, we met with Kara (my director and co-founder of Scentsy) in a room. She had food there for everyone and presented cute bags for all the directors. It was fun to meet all of the girls in my group that I've never met before. The girls in the picture below are all on my team: Heidi, Wanda, me, Kara, Steph, Sara, and Jenn. Most of us roomed together and we had TOO much fun!


No comments: