Just downloaded all of my dad's pictures from his camera. Much more fun! My cousins Lindz and Matt, Kait, my uncle, and I going out for a ride on the boat. I wish I had taken my camera when I went out again the next day with my kids and my aunts. We had so much fun tubing and waterskiing.


Jackson and Bri heading out on the waverunner

Logan and Bri heading out

Bri and I taking a spin!

my cousin Matt

love this pic of the girls playing together

cute Kait and Bri

Lindz taking Doug out

cousins playing in the sand (what they did all day everyday!)

my aunt and the 2 little girls (and I don't know who those other 2 girls are!)

Dawson and Cory

don't know who these people are but a beautiful pic of BL

cute Carter!

the end
1 comment:
It looks so fun!! I wish we could come and play too - maybe next time....
Post a Comment