Thursday, August 5, 2010

Convention, day 2

I don't think we stayed up *too* late the night before... but I know that it was not a full night of sleep! The doors opened at 8am and we sat fairly close to the front on the first day. This is Orville and Heidi, the owners of Scentsy. They are freaking amazing! They make you laugh, cry, be incredibly inspired -not only to want to sell Scentsy but to be a better person. That's how I leave convention every year - motivated to be a better director and to sell more, but to want to improve who I am and what I stand for. They are just so amazing that way. They both gave presentations that left everyone in tears.
My team members wearing cute little headbands that Steph made for everyone. She is so amazing with her talents. I lean on her way too much but I thank her from the bottom of my heart for always being there, willing to help me out however she can.


My first year at convention, we met our friend, Angie. We got really tight with her, but she quit Scentsy, however, before she quit, her friend Sara signed up and she decided to come to convention, not knowing a single soul. She roomed with us, flew with us there and back, she is an absolute riot. We clicked so well and I can't even tell you the hours of laughing that took place. There is something about being in a hotel room with 6 girls - the stuff that goes on! But we all made a pact, "what happens in Denver, stays in Denver!"
After all the product reveals (so many AWESOME things!!!) we had the night to ourselves. We strolled downtown Denver and went to dinner at a fab restaurant. (see Steph's blog for more pics of where we ate)
then we tried this awesome frozen yogurt joint called Pinkberry that Sara had heard of. yum, yum, yum!!!!!! It was the perfect ending to a perfect night!
then Steph and I whispered to the wee hours of the night. Our first year at convention, we whispered all night long and it was Steph's confessions of her life - pre marriage. This year, it was my confessions. it was super fun and of course, we were dead dog tired the next day! We were going on 3 days of little sleep!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ive heard awesome reviews of Pink Berry but I haven't gotten to it yet. Theres only one in the bay area that I know of. Must get there!

Cool photos btw of your trip! Congrats on the award too!