You all know my love for Trainer Momma (Mandi)- she is seriously one of my heroes! What trainer / nutritionist shares her information for free? Not many! If you only knew how much I paid the nutritionist / trainer I first went to after I had Carli! (Granted, I learned a TON...) I have emailed her sooooo many times with questions and she always emails me back with great, in depth emails that help me out so much. She pointed Bri and I in the direction we are taking right now with exercise. And not only did she tell us what to do exercise-wise, she helps us out in the eating part of it too.
I asked her a while back if she would post recipes of what she actually eats each day. She now does an "Eat With Me" segment on her blog where she tells you what time she eats, how much, how many calories etc... along with pictures and recipes of everything! I emailed her with a question last night about something and she wrote me back and told me that she started doing that for ME and now she has gotten so much positive feedback that she is going to start blogging what her kids eat too.
So if you are looking for ideas of what exactly to eat, go to her blog. I seriously copy and paste all of these sections into a Word document, then make my grocery shopping list from that document, and that's what me and my family eat each week.
Trainer Momma is AWESOME. She loves to help people out. I seriously think of her as an "old friend" -she is so great!
Sidenote: I just started tracking my calories online. I've written down what I've eaten before but I've never actually kept track of calories. I feel like I am stuck in rut though. I have 15 more lbs that I want to lose but I feel like I can't get past this certain mark. Of course Trainer Momma has the answer for that. Read this post on it. I started on the dailyplate.com that she recommended and in the last few days, I have already made major progress.
Back Home to Utah
22 hours ago


2 comments:
I love the dailyplate!!!
Jen, you are too good to me. Thanks again for the very kind post! :)
Post a Comment