I've been meaning to post this all day but it has been quite the day. That's a post for a different day. However, there are 2 really fun things coming to the Southtowne Expo Center this month. One is tomorrow and one is the last Saturday in Feb. They are both for kids. Here is the website for the one tomorrow:
http://www.utahkidsclub.com/events.html
It's $7 per person over 2 but if you buy your tickes online ahead of time, it's $4 per person. Sounds like TONS of fun, but they say they will close the doors when they reach capacity. Don't know if that's true or just a ploy to get more people down there at the beginning or not. And the first 1000 people get a free meal at Applebees. Here is info from an email I just got about it:
the mini-horse, play with a tarantula, salamander, challenge the U of U basketball team. It's all included in your admission ticket. *the mechanical bull will be 2 or 3 dollars a ride, everything else, is covered....Don't forget the Camera--take pictures with Sleeping Beauty from 10am-1pm, Hannah Montana at 12 noon, and Harry Potter from 4pm to 6pm. (No charge!!)
here's the stage schedule too--10:30 body works
11:00: dance explosion
11:30 west wind karate
12 Hannah Montana
12:30: Poison Ivy theatre
1 scales and tails reptile show
2 epic gymnastics
2:30 black diamond gymnastics
3 trynt's magic show
4 scales and tails reptile show
5 trynts magic show
6 POLYNESIAN DANCE
You can leave, get your hand stamped and come back for more fun--no problem!Hey, you can even get a 5.00 Cookie Cutter hair cut at the expo. (reg. 12.00) Get your discount ticket at discounttickets.regtix.com (no www.) Make sure you wait while it processes and then you'll be able to print them off. (everyone 2 and older need a ticket for admission)
The second super fun thing that we do every year with my parents is the Safe Kids Fair. It's on Feb 26-27 and it's FREE. My kids love it.
http://www.todays1065.com/slc-common/safekidsfair/
So there ya go! Alicia... I hope you read this. I posted it for you, especially! ;)
Back Home to Utah
22 hours ago


3 comments:
Those look AWESOME! How do you find these things? I don't know about the one tomorrow. My brother is in town and we're having a family party at my house. And Brent is gone so he's not here to help get stuff ready. Maybe if I can get ready tonight..... I'm definitely going to try to make the safe kids fair. You are so awesome! Thanks for the great info.
Play with tarantula? I am sooo there-NOT!!! But have fun!! :)
yeah, if we go,we'll probably skip the tarantula thing but the rest of it looks so fun. depends on how my kids are feeling by then though. def. going to the safe kids fair.
Post a Comment